Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: I have the answer.....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    biggrin DAmn it,I can't stop laughing. This is so hysterically phunny. *LOL* *G* biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

  2. #12
    Inactive Member LiQuiDreaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2000
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>NOT Originally posted by The Lady Belle: hehehe biggrin, i am so funny, hardy har har, i just crack myself up! tongue lol <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    rolleyes ok, ok i admit
    it was kinda funny, and i did chuckle a little when i read it.
    i think Jesus even might have smirked on that one...lol


  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    No offense?..Good..

    Its just I personally dont believe that Jesus has ALL the answers..but that is my belief and I dont force it on people.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I myself am not a believer. Issues. But I have found respect for people who do. As long as they don't try to convert me. And most respect me like I do them. smile

    ------------------
    The question seldom addressed is where Medusa had snakes. Underarm hair is an even more embarassing problem when it keeps biting the top of the deodorant bottle.

    Terry Pratchett

  5. #15
    Inactive Member LiQuiDreaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2000
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    lol no, i'm not offended...thank you guys for your respect though... biggrin you're right Jesus doesn't have all the answers...God does! lol biggrin tongue

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    if jesus has all the answers...then why do ppl ask him pver and pver again for the same stuff
    hehehe...just a question....no offense either
    i do believe faith is good tho..im spritual..
    not religious

    ------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm. A being with all the answers. Intriguing. But it would be a disappointment if I die and I meet a or the god and it does have a question. Like "where are you going?" or "I thought I warned you to stay out of my pool." smile biggrin

    ------------------
    "Don't say it!" said the Senior Wrangler. "Shut up!"
    People never told the Archchancellor to shut up. Shutting up was something that happened to other people. He shut up out of shock.


    Terry Pratchett

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe in god and believe in Jesus...but its all in my own way and I worship in my own way... I dont want people nockin on my door I dont want people telling my i'm gonna burn in hell because I had sex before marriag *gasp* yes! And I dun want people telling me that I'm an Idiot for letting my kids go to church with the little girl up the street on a "heaven forbid" saturday!! *Gasp again* I figure what the heck? If they enjoy it who am I to tell them no? Sorry ..... Its somethign that bugs me... I mean why is it so bad?

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly. My parents are religious and we grew up in a reformed community in the north. On sundays we used to have the swimming pool all for ourselves, cos the people there said swimming was working, and one shouldn't work on sundays. The hilarious thing is they didn't fear God, but eachother. A lot of them could be found in a swimmingpool in a nearby town. smile I still think they were sad people, examining every life but their own. That's not the way. I say: believe in your own way. If I'm not mistaken, God won't mind. smile

    ------------------
    No naked little men sat on the summit dispensing wisdom, because the first thing the truly wise man works out is that sitting around on mountaintops gives you not only haemorroids but frostbitten haemorroids.

    Terry Pratchett

  10. #20
    Inactive Member LiQuiDreaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2000
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! you guys, i agree with you...i have a friend who goes to church on saturday and i go to church on sunday...and God doesn't care what day you go to church on, just as long as you go. people have become so obsessed with religion and man's tactics that they have forgotten why they even have a religion and children are growing up believing what they have been taught, not what they believe for themselves...and that shouldn't be...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •